Ⅱ. Personal Information we Collect
Ⅲ. How We Use Your Personal Information
By providing your Personal Information, you agree that LingoChamp may use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- to provide the LingoChamp Services, improve the quality of the LingoChamp Services, and conduct relevant research;
- to identify you and record your usage time of, and navigation path through, the LingoChamp Services in order to improve the features and experiences on the LingoChamp Services;
- to create rankings of those using the LingoChamp Services, and within such rankings, others may see your user name, profile picture and avatar; and
- to send you promotional or any other business information concerning LingoChamp by email or other means.
IV. Disclosure of Personal Information
We may also provide your Personal Information to third parties who are working with LingoChamp to maintain and enhance the LingoChamp Services. However, without your prior consent, LingoChamp will not permit any third party to use such information for commercial purposes unrelated to maintaining or enhancing the LingoChamp Services.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, LingoChamp may provide your Personal Information to any third party without your prior consent:
- if it is required to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government, judiciary or regulatory request;
- if LingoChamp believes it is necessary to do so to safeguard your or any third party’s life, property or any other legal rights;
- if LingoChamp believes it is necessary to maintain safe and stable operation of the LingoChamp Services, such as to identify and address product or service breakdowns or exchange information with other companies for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction; or
- in connection with any merger, acquisition, or other similar transaction involving LingoChamp or any of its affiliates, or the sale of any assets relating to the LingoChamp Services.
LingoChamp may also disclose Personal Information that has been de-identified to third parties without your consent, including for purposes related to research or analytics.
Your Personal Information will not be displayed to other users except in connection with viewing your performance and/or rankings. If you do not want your Personal Information displayed in this manner,
Ⅴ. Data retention and deletion
We keep your personal data only as long as necessary to provide you with the LingoChamp Service and for Lingochamp's legitimate and essential business purposes, such as:
- maintaining the performance of the LingoChamp Service
- making data-driven business decisions about new features and offering
- complying with our legal obligations
- resolving disputes
If you close or request that we close your account, we'll delete or anonymize your personal data so it no longer identifies you, unless we're required to keep something or we still need to use it for a legally justifiable reason.
You can manage your account settings at LingoChamp app Account Settings, follow the instructions to choose the reason for deletion, and enter your email address, we will send an email to confirm your account deletion request.
You also have the following rights in relation to the personal data we hold about you unless provided otherwise by local law:
- To request access to, or erasure of, the personal data we hold about you.
- To request us to restrict the processing of the personal data we hold about you.
- To object to us processing personal data relating to you.
- Where you have given us consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact our customer service team at "email@example.com"
- All headings herein are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.